The Customer Service Line (Call Centre) is, along with Slovak, also available for customers in the following languages: English, German, Hungarian, Polish and Russian. Services are provided for vehicle operators and/or vehicle drivers non-stop.
The Customer Service Line provides customers with the following services:
- Information from a statement of toll transactions;
- Consulting concerning electronic toll collection;
- Receipt of reports on technical issues;
- Receipt of customer claims, complaints and suggestions;
- Information on the details of accounting, producing duplicates of accounting documents;
- Receipt of requests for sending information.
Confidential information, personal data and detailed information regarding the specific account of a vehicle operator are provided to verify the caller to whom this information will be provided only based on answering security questions to Customer Service Line staff.
All other details about business and communication channels and the scope of services they provide are specified in the relevant provisions of the General Business Terms and Conditions of the Toll Collection Administrator, which is available in the Documents for download section.